Ideal for couples and empty nesters alike, Stonewater maximizes functionality. Its single-story design (with optional upstairs loft) easily accommodates overnight guests, thanks to two guest bedrooms, both with full baths. Stonewater’s open layout lends itself to making guests feel at home. The kitchen blossoms into a central living space, adjacent to a large dining area and covered lanai.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- Decorative Moen® faucets
- Granite countertops in all bathrooms
- Owner’s shower with glass enclosure
- Wood bath cabinets with hardware
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless steel under mount kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Birch wood kitchen cabinets with 42” upper wall cabinets with hardware
- Whirlpool® stainless steel refrigerator
- Whirlpool® stainless steel microwave
- Whirlpool® stainless steel multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® stainless steel natural gas range with self-cleaning oven
- “Tubes in the Wall” pest defense system
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Large, private screened lanai
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Tile roof
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- 8’ Interior doors on first floor
- Decorative baseboard trim
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Tile floors in foyer, kitchen, cafe, baths, gathering room and laundry
- Tray ceiling in owner's suite
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Whirlpool® washer and dryer
- Optional 2nd floor Loft
- Coffered ceilings in the gathering room
- Flex Room or optional Den
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Cable TV and telephone outlets, per plan
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Compact fluorescent exterior lighting
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Energy-efficient gas water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction on first floor
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .