Arbordale gives growing families the benefit of space in a single-story home. The airy kitchen opens to a café area and gathering room, with an outdoor living area just beyond that. The Owner’s Suite, with his-and-hers walk-in closets, offers a harbor from the day. The Everyday EntryTM provides an optional drop zone for coats and bags, and a Planning Center® for homework – so living areas stay clutter-free.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Arbordale by taking this video tour.
Step inside the Arbordale by taking the virtual reality tour. Click the button below to get started.
- $303,990 Starting From
- $1,816/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1980 Sq. Ft.
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- LED downlighting
- Decorative baseboard trim
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Walk-in owner's closet
- The one-story Arbordale impresses with its spacious design. The connected open concept kitchen, gathering room, and outdoor area makes entertaining effortless. The owner’s suite, featuring a large walk-in closet, is the perfect oasis.
- Tile floors in foyer, gathering room, kitchen, cafe, baths, and laundry
- Pulte Planning Center® with base cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® gas range with oven
- Whirlpool® microwave
- Whirlpool® multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® refrigerator
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 36" upper wall cabinets with hardware
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smart Home prewire: wiring enclosure, wireless access point wiring, hardwired locations (per plan) and CAT 6 wiring
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Whirlpool® washer and dryer
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- "Tubes in the Wall" past defense system
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Sentricon Termite bait system
- Shingle roof
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Whole house gutters
- Metal roof
- Private screened lanai
- Optional pocket sliding glass doors to the lanai
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Owner's Bath features glass enclosed shower with tile walls and granite countertops
- Wood bath cabinets
- Owner's Bath walk-in shower and garden tub options
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired