Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes
About the Community
Bridge Bay, a 55+ active adult community is located within the master-planned community of Bannon Lakes and offers a variety of resort-style amenities and activities. Lawn-care maintenance is included with our collection of single-family homes and villas featuring spacious living areas and stunning backyards perfect for entertaining.
Tour Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes. Explore this community and see for yourself.
Now's the Perfect Time to Buy
Introducing the Cressida – a 1,500 sq. ft. Villa! With 2-3 bedrooms, 2-car garage, and an optional extended lanai, you’ll have all the space you need.
Abbeyville has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
The Summerwood is new construction design featuring a large kitchen island overlooking the gathering room, making entertaining a breeze.
The single-story Martin Ray offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Bridge Bay is a 55+ Active Adult Community Located in North St. Augustine in St. Johns County
- Villas from the Mid-$200's; Single-Family Homes from the High-$200's
- Less than 5 Miles from Baptist Medical Center South and Flagler Hospital
- Only 15 Minutes From Historic Downtown St. Augustine
- 4,000 Sq. Ft. Clubhouse (Master Plan)
- Convenient to Upscale Dining and Shopping
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Zero Entry Resort Style Pool with Swimming Lanes (Master Plan)
- Tennis, Pickleball and Sport Courts (Master Plan)
- Gated Community
- Jogging Trail (Master Plan)
- Dog Run and Bark Park (Master Plan)
- Fitness Club (Master Plan)
- Lifestyle Director (Master Plan)
- Lawn Care Maintenance Included on Single-Family and Villa Homes
- Private Community Pool
Speak with a New Home Specialist
Talk to Laura Copeland, your New Home Specialist, about your new home at Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes. You can reach her at 877-892-1458.
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article