At the heart of the Sandpiper is an impressive gathering room and café that overlook the expansive lanai. Add an optional patio extension or pool for relaxation and dining al fresco. This open plan offers flex space, ideal for a craft room, den, small gym, or third bedroom.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $252,990 Starting From
- $1,426/mo Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1869 Sq. Ft.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Sandpiper stands out for its open gathering and dining areas. The stunning kitchen features elegant granite countertops, Whirlpool® appliances, and center island that opens to a large gathering area, making this home perfect for entertaining. A flex room off the main living space can be an office, den, or bedroom.Request Info
- Double-pane, insulated, Low-E (high-efficiency) screened windows
- Energy efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Decorative baseboard trim
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Tile floors in foyer, kitchen, breakfast nook, baths, and laundry
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Wood window sills
- Optional Den or Bedroom 3 in lieu of Flex Room
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Recessed lighting
- Whirlpool® built-in microwave
- Whirlpool® multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® smooth top electric range with self-cleaning oven
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 36” upper wall cabinets
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Kitchen island
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Cable TV and telephone outlets (per plan)
- Ceiling fan prewires (per plan)
- Décora® rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smoke detectors
- Concrete tile roof
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams® latex paint
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Rear-load 2-car garage
- Carbon monoxide detectors per code
- Homeowner’s Limited Warranty Program
- Leak protection for 5 years
- Mechanical systems for 2 years
- Smoke detectors on each level of your home
- Structural integrity for 10 years
- Workmanship and materials for 1 year
- Decorative Moen® faucets
- Owner’s shower with enclosure
- Wood bath cabinets
- Tiled shower walls in Owner's Bath
Home Site Map
Click below to see the available home sites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired