The Creekview features a kitchen with plenty of natural light flooding in from the covered lanai. The open first floor brings airiness to the kitchen, café, and gathering room with beautiful coffered ceiling. Add the loft option with bedroom and bath for additional space for family or guests.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $293,990 Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2489 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
A double-foyer welcomes you into the Creekview floorplan. With the owner’s suite tucked away from the rest of the bedrooms and porcelain tile floors in the kitchen, this is a practical, yet elegant home design. The ability to add a loft with extra bedroom and bath makes the Creekview one of the most versatile plans around. A flex room off the foyer area could be used as an office, den or additional bedroom.Request Info
Heating & Cooling
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® microwave
- Whirlpool® multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® refrigerator
- Whirlpool® smooth top range with self-cleaning oven
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 36” upper wall cabinets and hardware
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Owner's Bath features tile recessed, walk-in shower with heavy glass enclosure and granite countertops
- Wood bath cabinets
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Large, private lanai
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Tile roof
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Whole house gutters
- 3 car garage with optional 4' extension
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Cable TV and telephone outlets, per plan
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Compact fluorescent exterior lighting
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Tile floors in foyer, great room, kitchen, cafe, baths, and laundry
- Tray ceiling in owner’s bedroom
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Whirlpool® Washer & Dryer
- Pulte Planning Center® with lower cabinets
- Den or Bedroom 5 in lieu of Flex
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .