Discover the master-planned new home community of Sterling Ranch in Littleton, CO. Conveniently located in northwest Douglas County and 30 – 40 minutes from Downtown Denver, 25 minutes from DTC, and 60 minutes from Colorado Springs. New homeowners enjoy Colorado inspired unique home designs with smart home features. Amenities include trails and open space, a rec center, coffee shop, brew company, and more.
Shop the furniture from your favorite model homes with MINE
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
- Douglas County’s premier new home community surrounded by 1,300 acres of open space and 30 miles of interconnected walking trails
- Amenity rich town center and civic gathering place – the Sterling Center is the flagship hub of the community with a large great room for social events and houses six businesses including a coffee house, local brewery, health care and daily food trucks.
- Overlook Clubhouse serves as an all-important social and recreational center of Sterling Ranch boasting a great room with catering kitchen, two outdoor pavilions for gatherings, a fitness center and beautiful deck overlooking the spacious outdoor pool
- Full-time Community Lifestyle Director
- Build Quality Experience 10-step process that keeps you involved during the entire build process
- Nestled between two state parks, three regional parks and a national forest
- Boasts great schools across public and private sectors
- State Park pass included with every home
- Sterling Ranch is a sustainable community offering Wise Water Management with smart irrigation controller and dual-water metering for water conservation
- One-Gig+ fiber internet for lighting speed bandwidth
- Intelligent Streetlights throughout the community to conserve energy
- Solar Ready homes to lower energy costs
- Smart Home automation for every Sterling Ranch home
- Acclaimed as Colorado’s top county for overall health and wellness (for eight consecutive years!)
- Holds a top-ten position among the nation’s happiest counties — four years running!
- Recognized as one of the state’s most family friendly communities
- Ranked #5 for “Job Growth over the Last Eight Years” by Money magazine
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(1) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More