The expansive two-story Venice is an entertainer’s dream, blending tradition with modern living areas, plus plenty of space for large families. The gathering room and adjoining covered patio with optional fireplace and outdoor kitchen allow indoor/outdoor entertaining in style, or family dining al fresco. A downstairs owner’s suite with elective bonus room or additional full suite maximizes living convenience. This plan also includes a choice of four kitchen styles, and a game room.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
- Fiberglass Tub/Shower at Secondary Baths
- Freestanding Tub at Owner's Bath
- Maple Wood Recessed-Panel Cabinetry in Two Finish Choices with Satin Nickel Knobs
- Piedrafina Fusion Countertops w/ Round Overmount Sinks at Owner's Bath
- Piedrafina Fusion Shower Surround at Owners Bath
- Toilets with Elongated Bowls
- Piedrafina fusion countertops with round overmount sinks at owner's bath
- Piedrafina fusion shower surround at owner's bath
- Freestanding tub at owner's bath
- Granite Kitchen Countertops w/ 6" Backsplash and Full Cooktop Backsplash
- KitchenAid® 30” Self-Cleaning, Built-In Convection Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel
- KitchenAid® 36” Self-Cleaning, Commercial-Style Sealed Burner Gas Cooktop in Stainless Steel
- KitchenAid® ENERGY STAR-qualifi ed, 6-cycle Dishwasher
- Maple wood recessed-panel cabinetry w/ satin nickel knobs and crown moulding detail
- Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink
- Under-Cabinet Lighting
- Decorative Exterior Coach Light at Garage
- Schlage Oil-Rubbed Bronze Exterior Front Door Hardware
- Spacious Rear Patio with Patio Cover-Integral Roof Line (per plan)
- 14 SEER Air Conditioning System
- 80% Energy Efficient Gas Furnace
- Blown-in Ceiling Insulation
- Sustainable Wall & Ceiling Insulation
- Tankless Water Heater
- Vinyl Windows with dual-paned, low-e glass in beige
- 10' Ceilings at First Floor
- 12" Ceramic tile at entry, kitche, cafe, laundry and Baths
- Bench with Built-in cubbies and coat hooks at entry (per plan)
- Plush designer carpeting w/ 5lb. pad
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired