The benefits of our Homeowners Association:
One of the best things about living in Avelina is you can relax knowing your community will keep on looking as beautiful as the day you first saw it. That's because your Homeowners Association (HOA) dues help pay for maintaining your community's common areas and amenities. Not only does that help protect your property values, it ensures you'll always be proud to call Avelina your home.
Items Covered By The HOA
- Maintains community landscaping
- Maintains community pool area
- Maintains community pocket parks
- $43 per month per household
- Collected monthly
- $43 per month, billed monthly, assessments are anticipated to be $43 at build-out.
How is the governing board structured?
Board of Directors has 5 members; 3 are appointed by Pulte Homes; 2 are residents elected by Members.
Seabreeze Management Company
HOA is managed by:
39 Argonaut, Suite 100
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656