The Walnut keeps families connected: The functional plan’s oversized gathering room sets the scene for endless conversations that carry into the spacious gourmet kitchen with sunlit café and adjacent covered patio with optional outdoor kitchen. Extended family can enjoy complete privacy in a downstairs suite, while an upstairs loft and elegant owner’s suite with optional balcony increase personal space.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
- Decorative Exterior Coach Light at Garage
- Schlage Oil-Rubbed Bronze Exterior Front Door Hardware
- Spacious Rear Patio with Cover-Integral Roof Line (Per Plan)
- Granite Kitchen Countertops in Choice of Two Colors with 6" Backsplash and full cooktop backsplash
- KitchenAid 36" Self-Cleaning, Built-in Convection Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel
- KitchenAid 36" Self-Cleaning, Commerical-style sealed burner gas cooktop in stainless steel
- KitchenAid ENERGY STAR-qualified, 6-cycle Dishwasher
- Maple Wood Recessed-Panel Cabinetry in Two Finish Choices with satin nickel hardward adn crown moulding detail
- Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink
- Under-Cabinet Lighting
- Fiberglass Tub at Secondary Baths
- Freestanding Tub at Owner's Bath
- Maple Wood Recessed-Panel Cabinetry in Two Finishes Choices with Satin Nickel Knobs
- Piedrafina Fusion Countertops with Oval Overmount Sinks at Secondary Baths
- Piedrafina Fusion Countertops with Round Overmount Sinks at Owners Baths
- Piedrafina Fusion Shower Surround at Owner's Bath
- Toilets with Elongated Bowls
- 14 SEER Air Conditioning System
- 80% Energy Efficient Gas Furnace
- Blown-in Ceiling Insulation
- Sustainable Wall & Ceiling Insulation
- Tankless Water Heater
- Vinyl Windows with Dual-Paned, Low-E Glass in Beige
- 10' Ceilings at First Floor
- 12" Ceramic Tile at Entry, Kitchen, Cafe, Laundry and Baths
- Bench with Built-in Cubbies and Coat Hooks at Entry (Per Plan)
- CAT5 Structured Wiring Telephone Runs to Kitchen and Owner's Suite
- Plush Designer Carpeting with 5lb pad
- Prewired for Ceiling Fan at Owner's Suite and Great Room
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired