Rows Plan 3Series: Series 2 - Rows
Rows Plan 3
The Rows Plan 3 is built for entertaining, with its open-concept and two separate decks adjoining the main living areas. With a spacious owner's suite and two additional bedrooms, this plan is flexible enough to accommodate a small family, couple, or empty nesters alike. The additional bedrooms can be used for family, guests, or as office space.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- Broom-finished walk and driveway
- Exterior porch wall-mount-same as garage lantern
- Premium beautifully color-blended composition Roof
- Private deck on main living level
- Professionally designed landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Roll-up garage doors with chain drive opener and two remotes (per plan)
- Attached 2-car garage with interior entry
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living areas
- Spacious owner's suites with adjoining bathrooms
- Walk-in closet at owner's suite
- Optional electric fireplace in living room & owner's suite
- Exhaust fans in all baths
- Stylish Moen® chrome plumbing fixtures
- Attractive Moen® high arc chrome faucet with pull-out sprayer
- Beautiful beech, (slab) panel cabinetry
- Built-in ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwasher
- Double-compartment, stainless steel sink with waste disposal
- Free-standing 30" self-cleaning gas range
- Granite countertops with backsplash
- Micro/hood combo
- State-of-the-art (Universal silver) Whirlpool® appliances
- Eating bar at kitchen island
- Dual sink vanity in owner's bath
- Owner's bedroom suite with bath and walk-in closet
- Blown fiberglass insulation at attics
- Drip irrigation
- Dual zone Honeywell® programmable thermostat control
- Fiberglass batt insulation at exterior walls
- HVAC duct insulation
- Tankless water heater
- Vinyl windows with dual-paned, low-E-glass
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired