About the Community
Radius is a charming new home community with single family homes and townhomes in Mountain View. This neighborhood offers great proximity to major high tech employers in Silicon Valley, including Google and Apple. Homeowners are also conveniently located near the Caltrain station and Whisman Light Rail, and are within the sought-after Mountain View school district.
The Towns Plan 1 offers a plethora of space and amenities including a large second floor gathering room and corner kitchen.
The Towns Plan 2 offers three bedrooms with an open-concept living floor that includes a corner deck and powder bathroom.
The Towns Plan 3 features four bedrooms, and a spacious second floor with a large kitchen island and two outdoor decks.
The Villas Plan 1 offers a multitude of space and amenities within three floor, including a first floor bedroom and bathroom.
The Villas Plan 2 offers three bedrooms with a first floor den that can be upgraded into a fourth bedroom with a bathroom.
The Villas Plan 3 is the most spacious floor plan at Radius, featuring a large gathering room and spacious owner's bedroom.
Towns Plan 1
Towns Plan 3
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Commuter-friendly with easy access to Hwy-237, I-85 and I-101
- Less than 2 miles from Google's Quad campus and about 2 miles to Apple's HQ
- Convenient access to the Whisman Light Rail and Mountain View Caltrain station
- Ideal location on the southern end of the Peninsula, with easy access to San Jose
- Easy access to San Francisco International Airport
- Shoreline Park includes the Shoreline Amphitheatre and Shoreline Golf Course, and includes tidal ponds and pedestrian / bike paths
- Eagle Park includes a public swimming pool and dog-friendly lawn
- Cuesta Park features tennis courts, barbecue areas and playgrounds
- Rengstorff Park has a public swimming pool, community center, skate park and multiple playgrounds and picnic areas
- Charleston Park boasts five-acres of open, grassy space near the Googleplex
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
$2,000 USAA Incentive
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantMore Information
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(20) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article