First floor features of the Residence 2 include an open kitchen and dining area complemented by a kitchen island and pantry, plus a nearby powder room. Homeowners will appreciate the flexibility of being able to convert the formal dining room on the first floor to an additional bedroom with a full bathroom.
- Beautiful beech wood cabinetry in natural finish
- Eating Bar at Kitchen Island
- Spacious Kitchen
- Large Walk-In Pantry
- Beautiful beech wood cabinetry in natural finish with European-style hidden hinges
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Areas
- Formal Dining Room
- Optional Den or Bedroom 5/Bath 3 in lieu of Dining
- Convenient Tech Center Located at Upper Landing
- Convenient Upper Level Laundry with Optional Sink
- Premium, beautiful, color-blended composition roof
- Large Owner's Bath with Dual Sinks
- Spacious Owner's Suite
- Walk-In Closet in Owner's Suite
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired