Lily Plan 5
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $580,990 Starting From
- $3,308/mo Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 3-4 Bathrooms
- 2363 Sq. Ft.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- Classic front porch per plan
- First or second floor owner's suite per plan
- Spacious owner's suites with attached baths and walk-in closets
- Optional exercise room in lieu of tandem garage
- Spacious, first floor owner's suite with large walk-in closet
- Optional door from owner's suite to back yard
- Spacious owner's suite bath with dual vanity, soaking tub and separate shower
- Optional walk-in shower at owner's bath
- Solar community where all homes will have a solar system and buyer can elect to lease or purchase solar system
- 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4 baths
- Convenient second floor laundry per plan
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
- Optional fireplace and accordion doors at gathering room
- Dining area with sliding doors, or optional accordion doors, to backyard patio
- Convenient planning center adjacent to kitchen
- Bedroom 4 with dedicated full bath
- Den option in lieu of bedroom 2
- Spacious laundry room with optional sink and cabinets
- One and two story, single-family homes
- Two and three car garages per plan
- 3-car tandem garage with interior entry
- Open concept kitchen, family and dining areas
- Open concept kitchen with large island
- Walk-in pantry
Home Site Map
Click below to see the available home sites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired