Situated in an exclusive gated neighborhood in Oro Valley, you’ll find La Mirada, a new construction community offering single story homes in a tranquil desert setting. At La Mirada, spectacular features adorn our homes both inside and out, giving you the utmost in convenience and comfort. With endless features and a variety of single-story homes to choose from, our floor plans offer everything you’ve been searching for.
Online La Mirada Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at La Mirada. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Gated neighborhood with large/custom 3/4 acre homesites
- Extensive natural open space creating separation between each home
- Surrounding desert landscape with rolling hills and views of the Catalina Mountains and Tortolita Mountains
- Centrally-located community park
- Outdoor BBQ area with ramadas
- Walking paths and fitness stations within community
- Minutes away from Oro Valley Marketplace
- Close proximity to Catalina State Park for hiking and backpacking
- Nearby golf courses within 1 mile
- Close to major job corridors
- Highly rated schools in Amphitheater District
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
It's our way of saying thank you to the people who make up our community - active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and active and retired military. Visit our website or see a Sales Consultant for details.Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(5) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More