The Creosote is a one-story floor plan that highlights bedroom and storage space, perfect for growing families. The owner’s suite offers a large walk-in closet, and the oversized garage accommodates vehicles and gear. The open island kitchen overlooks the café and gathering room, and offers plenty of cabinet and counter space. Grab a quick breakfast at the eat-in bar top in the kitchen, or sit down to dinner in the evenings at the nearby café. This plan offers up to four bedrooms.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The 3-bedroom Creosote features a private owner’s suite and large walk-in closet. An optional bay window adds luxury to this space. The stunning kitchen opens to the café and gathering room and features beautiful staggered cabinetry, Moen® fixtures, and 12x12 tile. Flexible living spaces allow for a fourth bedroom or an additional den.Request Info
- 14 SEER air conditioner
- 50-gallon hot water heater
- Balanced air ducts for energy efficiency and comfortable living
- Blown-in cellulose insulation
- Energy efficient CFL lighting
- Energy efficient low-E dual-pane vinyl windows
- Energy Star dishwasher
- Programmable thermostat
- Sterling® high efficiency toilet
- Water saving shower heads
- Weather stripping and caulking around all exterior doors and windows
- Cultured marble countertop with bullnose edge in master and secondary baths
- Cultured marble surrounds in master bath
- Executive height vanity at master bath
- Merillat® birch cabinetry
- Mirrored medicine cabinets in master bath and secondary baths
- Moen® polished chrome faucets in all baths
- Pedestal sink in powder bath (per plan)
- Shower Only in Master Bath
- Vikrell® tub/shower surrounds in secondary baths
- 8' front door
- Beautiful exterior color schemes
- Choice of architecturally designed exterior elevations
- Covered patio with stucco columns
- Cultured stone on select elevations
- Durable Boral® concrete roof tile
- Exterior hose bibbs (per plans)
- Front Yard Landscape
- Illuminating exterior coach light at garage
- Monterey exterior stucco finish
- Schlage® chrome handle set
- Sherwin Williams® painted exterior
- Weather resistant exterior outlets
- 3 ¼” baseboards
- 6-panel interior doors
- 8’ ceilings on the second floor
- 8’ Therma-Tru® 6-panel front door
- 9’ ceilings on the first floor
- Cable outlets at owner’s bedroom and family/great room
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in family/great room and owner’s bedroom
- Decora® rocker light switches
- Decorative skip-trowell drywall finish
- Durable and stylish carpeting
- Formal dining room
- Rounded interior corners and windows
- Schlage® chrome hardware for all interior doors
- Sea Gull® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- Telephone outlets at owner’s bedroom and kitchen
- Tile Flooring in entry, kitchen, master bath and powder bath
- Vinyl flooring in laundry and secondary baths
- Walk in closet in owners suite
- Open great room to kitchen
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Home Site Map
Click below to see the available home sites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select from these Upgrade Packages for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
The Preferred package includes structural, cabinet, flooring, bathroom, electrical and outdoor upgrades.See More
The Preferred Plus package includes structural, cabinet, bathroom, electrical, countertop, and appliance upgrades.See More
The Prestige package includes highly sought after options and upgrades throughout your new home.See More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .