Lakes of Orange
These new homes feature open, flow-through layouts, full basements, and private homesites in a wooded setting. Lakes of Orange is an ideal community where you can enjoy everyday access to the extensive amenities including the community pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, conservation areas and walking trails. Fiber network provides up to Gigabit Internet speeds.
Online Lakes of Orange Tour
More Life Built In
With its spacious foyer leading to an open home design, the Belfort new home design offers a smart layout with plenty of room to entertain.
The Lyon new home floorplan boasts a flowing layout with oversized kitchen island and spacious dining area open to the gathering room - perfect for entertaining.
The Strasbourg showcases the best of new home construction with a soaring two-story foyer and spacious gathering room with picture windows for streaming natural light.
Greeting guests with a stunning two-story foyer, the Bourges new home design in Lakes of Orange boasts an open floorplan and first-floor owner’s suite.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- All Pulte Homes in Lakes of Orange are ENERGY STAR certified
- 25-acre Conservation Area with stream and walking trail
- Wooded setting with stunning views and natural surroundings
- Beautifully designed future amenities include clubhouse, pool and tennis
- Attractive streetscape with winding tree-lined streets and cul-de-sacs throughout
- 1 acre picturesque lake features charming gazebo with seating
- Highly-acclaimed Orange School District
- Minutes from upscale shopping, dining, & entertainment, everyday necessities, Ahuja Medical Center, golf and parks
- Excellent accessibility to I-271 & I-480 for easy commuting
- Fiber network provides up to Gigabit Internet speeds
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(22) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More