Walk-In Customers Welcome
Towns at The Station
Discover new construction townhomes at Towns at The Station. This community offers a vibrant, active lifestyle in an excellent Fishers location adjacent to the master-planned Fishers District development. Our Life Tested® designs offer several upgraded features and provide access to resort style amenities including a pool, fitness center and bark park. With ample amenities, an ideal location and beautiful home designs, the life you’ve envisioned is waiting for you at Towns at The Station.
Shop the furniture from your favorite model homes with MINE
More Life Built In
This new construction plan boasts a flowing layout with spacious gathering room open to an outdoor deck perfect for seamless indoor-to-outdoor entertaining..
The Jayton’s three-floor new home design is ideal for those looking for ample entertainment and private living space.
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- 3-Story Townhome Designs with Upgraded Features
- Convenient Fishers Location along 116th Street adjacent to the master-planned Fishers District development
- Less than 1 Mile from I-69
- Steps Away from Shopping and Dining at Fishers District
- Access to Amenities including Spinning Studio, Sun Deck, Pool, Outdoor Games, Poolside Grill, Outdoor Firepits, Bark Park, and Fitness Center at The Mark Apartments
- Equipped with Pulte Smart Home Technology
- Minutes from IKEA, Top Golf and Downtown Fishers
- Hamilton Southeastern School District
- Beautiful, Modern Exterior with 2-Car Garage
- Fishers was rated the #1 Place to Live by Money Magazine (2017)
- Walking distance to businesses located at/coming soon to The Yard at Fishers District: Hyatt Place / Hyatt House Hotel, 1933 Lounge, Havana Cigar Lounge, Sun King Brewery, Fishers Test Kitchen, The Mark at Fishers District Apartments, Pet People, Nicey Frozen Treats, The Hot Room, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Salon, Kincaid’s Meat Market, Epic Interval Training, 101 Beer Kitchen, Sangiovese Ristorante, Rize, Rise’ n Roll Bakery, Engle & Völkers, Blue Peppermint Boutique, Massage Heights, CycleBar, Verizon, Tropical Smoothie Café, Tavern + Kitchen, BIBIBOP Asian Grill, Shake Shack, Pier 48 Fish House & Oyster Bar, Peace Water Winery
- Fiber network provides up to Gigabit Internet speeds
Up to $4,000 in Closing Costs
When you purchase a to-be-built home, you’ll receive up to $4,000 closing costs when you partner with, our affiliate, Pulte Mortgage. See sales for additional details.See Sales for Details
Up to $5,000 in Closing Costs on Quick Move-In Homes
When you purchase a quick move-in home in Indianapolis, you’ll receive up to $5,000 in closing costs when you partner with our affiliate, Pulte Mortgage. See sales for additional details.See Sales for Details
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Exclusive Upgrade Packages
At Towns at The Station, you'll find exclusive included features packages available. From luxury vinyl flooring and cabinet convenience features to tile, quartz and lighting upgrades - it's easy to design your home here.See sales
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Take Advantage of Low Interest Rates
Act now and increase your purchasing power! Now is one of the best times in over 45 years to purchase a new Pulte home. Take advantage of low interest rates today and you could get more home for your money.Learn More
Pulte Smart Home
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired and ready for anything to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Model Now Open
Our designer-decorated Jayton model is now open! Visit us today to learn more about included features and available homesites.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(25) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More