There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Pulte residents enjoy a strong job market due to the many major corporations that are based here, including Microsoft, Nordstrom, Boeing, Costco, Starbucks and more. Known for its rainy climate, Seattle enjoys year-round mild temperatures and a lush, green landscape thanks to the rain. Pulte communities are typically located near top-rated schools and all of the attractions and amenities that the city provides, yet are just 25 minutes away from mountains for snow skiing and hiking. Seattle is a great place for “foodies” who enjoy the local cuisine from renowned chefs as well as the abundance of fresh seafood, flowers and other goods available at the famous Pike Place Market. Between the wide variety of recreational activities, entertainment attractions, ethnic enclaves and historic neighborhoods to explore, Seattle offers something for everyone.
Pulte Homes in Seattle
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Butler's pantry for additional food prep and service
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Supersized laundry space
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Hearth Room (living area surrounded by a hearth or fireplace)
- Optional finished or unfinished basement
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- Gladiator® GarageWorks packages for a custom-organized garage
- Private yard
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Seattle
Bonney Lake Communities
Issaquah – known as the “Trailhead City” is centered within the Issaquah Alps, attracting countless outdoor enthusiasts including hikers and paragliders.
Maple Valley is a city in King County, WA. Maple Valley is a thriving and growing community that embraces education and community and the opportunities that they bring.
Maple Valley Communities
Mill Creek is a city in Snohomish County, WA. It is located approximately 20 miles north-northeast of downtown Seattle and is part of the Seattle metropolitan area.
Mill Creek Communities
Redmond is the home of Microsoft and Nintendo of America. The annual bike race on city streets and the state’s only velodrome makes Redmond the “bicycle Capital of the NW”.
Just 25 miles from Seattle, Snoqualmie offers small town charm, historic landmarks and scenic beauty combined with active community growth. Snoqualmie Falls is a major attraction.
Things to Do
- Pike Place Market
- Washington Park Arboretum
- University of Washington
- Seattle Pacific University
- Seattle Center (home of 1962 World’s Fair & Space Needle
- Experience Music Project (at Seattle Center)
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Seattle Mariners (MLB), Seahawks (NFL), Founders (Soccer)