There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Charleston is a favorite city for visitors as well as residents, based on the charm and history of the area, as well as superior dining, shopping and cultural activities. A great walking city, downtown Charleston’s historic districts track the growth of the area from the ports, architecture and history of the Post-bellum period through present day. The mild climate offers Pulte residents year-round tennis, golf and other outdoor sports. Charleston is a family and pet friendly area with a growing job market and many activities for all ages.
Pulte Homes in Charleston
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Supersized laundry space
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Morning Room
- Sun Room
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Charleston
The year-round warm climate, abundance of outdoor activities as well as cultural and historical attractions combined with a bustling business climate attracts residents to Charleston.
Things to Do
- Carriage rides
- South Carolina Aquarium
- Palmetto Islands County Park
- Golf courses
- Festival of Homes tour
- Family Circle cup