There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
The Philadelphia area is as well-known as the birthplace of Independence as it is for its Cheesesteak and Hoagies. Pulte residents in Philadelphia have easy access throughout the city by car or through efficient mass transit, and it’s also a very bike-friendly city. Pulte communities in Philadelphia are located in desirable school districts as well as in beautiful neighborhoods with unique home designs, near all of the necessary services and amenities. Pulte residents in Philadelphia recognize it as a culturally diverse, family-friendly city with great major sports teams and a wide variety of dining, shopping and recreational choices. With easy access to New York City, Baltimore, Washington D.C. and New Jersey beaches, there is always something to do in the Philadelphia area.
Pulte Homes in Philadelphia Area
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Butler's pantry for additional food prep and service
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Morning Room
- Sun Room
- Optional finished or unfinished basement
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- 3 or more car garages
- Private yard
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Philadelphia Area
Located midway between Philadelphia and Lancaster, Downington’s rich history is readily apparent from the numerous historic structures that line the streets.
A pleasant blend of past and present, North Wales is the oldest of the North Penn boroughs. This picturesque town is tucked into the center of prosperous Montgomery County.
North Wales Communities
Warrington Township is a township in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Things to Do
- National Constitution Center
- Betsy Ross House
- The Academy of Music
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Rodin Museum
- The Franklin Institute
- Valley Forge National Historic Park
- The Philadelphia Zoo
- Adventure Aquarium
- Longwood Gardens
- Franklin Square
- Major league sports: Phillies (MLB), Eagles (NFL), Flyers (NHL), 76ers (NBA)