There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Raleigh’s job market, mild climate and proximity to Raleigh/Durham International airport are just a few of the reasons that people love to live and work in Raleigh. Many Pulte residents choose Raleigh because of the low cost of living, warm weather and wide variety of recreational activities. Pulte communities are in desirable locations and school districts, close to major highways, shopping, dining and other amenities. Founded as the capital of North Carolina in 1792, Raleigh offers a wealth of historical attractions as well as a diverse network of neighborhoods for strolling, dining and shopping, each with its own culture and flair.
Pulte Homes in Raleigh
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Butler's pantry for additional food prep and service
- Owner's Retreat
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Supersized laundry space
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Morning Room
- Sun Room
- Optional finished or unfinished basement
- Glass accordion sliding doors let the outside in
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Raleigh
Cary is in the heart of the Triangle area of North Carolina. This lovely area offers a variety of schools, services and employment opportunities which make Cary a wonderful place to live.
Durham is found to be a creative community by those who visit, live, and work here. A wide variety of restaurants, shopping and historical sites are found in Durham.
Things to Do
- North Carolina Museum of Art
- North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame
- Marbles Kid’s Museum
- PNC Arena
- North Carolina Railroad Museum and New Hope Valley Railway
- North Carolina Symphony
- North Carolina Theatre