There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Southwestern Illinois combines the cultures of Kentucky and Indiana as well as St. Louis, Missouri. St. Louis is the birthplace of much of our country’s favorites: The Blues, Jazz and Ragtime music, Gooey Butter Cake, Toasted Ravioli and thin crust pizza. Pulte residents in Southwestern Illinois enjoy the rich history found in this Gateway to the West, including Lewis & Clark’s exploration presented in the Memorial under the St. Louis Arch. Known as one of the best baseball towns in America, St. Louis is also home to one of the most renowned art fairs in the country (St. Louis Art Fair). Pulte communities in Southwestern Illinois are convenient to a wide variety of shopping, dining and services as well as a multitude of cultural activities including the second-largest symphony in the United States. St. Louis is known as one of the most friendly and generous cities, in part because of the residents’ loyalty to local business.
Pulte Homes in St Louis
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Butler's pantry for additional food prep and service
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Supersized laundry space
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Sun Room
- Hearth Room (living area surrounded by a hearth or fireplace)
- Optional finished or unfinished basement
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- Gladiator® GarageWorks packages for a custom-organized garage
- 3 or more car garages
- Private yard
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near St Louis
Peaceful neighborhoods, bustling shopping areas and well-laid out parks and pathways can be found in Chesterfield. Citizens here are involved, making Chesterfield the “City of Volunteers”.
O’Fallon is the largest city in St. Charles County. While rich in history, O’Fallon offers the latest in housing, business, retail and leisure.
The City of Town & Country is located approximately 12 miles west of the City of St. Louis in central St. Louis County. Town & Country is a prestigious suburban community
Town and Country Communities
Things to Do
- Cardinal Nation (St. Louis Cardinal Baseball)
- St. Louis Gateway Arch
- Fabulous Fox Theatre
- St. Louis Science Center
- Forest Park (1904 World’s Fair site)
- Washington Avenue (Top 10 Best Street)
- Saint Louis Zoo
- Missouri Botanical Gardens