There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Pulte residents in Minneapolis and St. Paul enjoy a wealth of employment opportunities. Many Fortune 500 companies are based in the area and transportation is made easy by light rail and bus systems. Pulte communities in the Twin Cities are located in quality schools districts, making Minnesota a desirable state in which to raise children. Home to the Mall of America as well as more than 480 golf courses, Lake Superior, state parks and extensive trail systems, there is always something to do in all four seasons in the Twin Cities.
Pulte Homes in The Twin Cities
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- Whirpool® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Butler's pantry for additional food prep and service
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Supersized laundry space
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Sun Room
- Hearth Room (living area surrounded by a hearth or fireplace)
- Optional finished or unfinished basement
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Glass accordion sliding doors let the outside in
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Outdoor living (fireplace, fire-pit or BBQ)
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- 3 or more car garages
- Private yard
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near The Twin Cities
Over 130 miles of sidewalk and 52 miles of pathway make Apple Valley a walk-able and bike-able city, incorporating a comprehensive Safe Routes to Schools plan.
Apple Valley Communities
The city of Bloomington is a hospitality and retail magnet, home to the largest enclosed shopping center, Mall of America.
The city of Carver is located along the Minnesota River, and is on the National Registry of Historic Places, making it one of the first in Minnesota.
Just minutes from downtown St. Paul and major attractions, Inver Grove Heights is just 10 minutes from the world famous Mall of America and less than 20 minutes from Minneapolis.
Inver Grove Heights Communities
Minnestrista is committed to preserving the natural resources, maintaining a high quality of life and a rural character.
New Brighton Communities
With a national reputation as a thriving business & residential community, Plymouth focuses on quality of life, with its lakes and rolling terrain providing a beautiful backdrop.
Savage is a suburban city 15 miles south-southwest of downtown Minneapolis in Scott County. Savage is considered a Twin Cities Metropolitan suburb.
Recreational opportunities abound in Woodbury: 3000 acres of park land, 40 community and neighborhood parks, a swimming beach, golf course and indoor Central Park facility.
Things to Do
- Mall of America
- Target Field (Minnesota Twins Stadium)
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Cabela’s in Owatonna, MN
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Galleria, Shoppes of Distinction
- Grand Avenue (shopping district in St. Paul)
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Historic State Theatre
- Minnesota Zoo
- Great Clips IMAX Theatre at the Zoo
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory (St. Paul)
- Children’s Museum
- Target Field (Minnesota Twins Stadium)
- Walker Art Center
- Valley Fair
- Canterbury Park
- Landmark Center
- Lake Minnetonka