There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Pulte communities in metropolitan Detroit are located in beautiful suburbs with desirable school systems, close to major freeways convenient for travel. There are several charming downtown areas great for walking and shopping, with a variety of dining options. Enthusiastic sports fans root for the Detroit Tigers, Lions and Pistons, and the history of Red Wings’ success has Detroit dubbed “Hockey Town”. Well-known for the automotive industry, the Detroit area is home to GM, Ford and Chrysler as well as the North American International Auto Show. Four-seasons living for Pulte residents in Michigan include spectacular fall colors and a variety of outdoor sports for winter and summer. Surrounded by the Great Lakes and with many inland lakes, Michigan offers an abundance of shoreline, quaint towns and immaculate golf courses. Take a short drive over the bridge or through the tunnel from downtown Detroit to Windsor, Ontario Canada.
Pulte Homes in Detroit
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Butler's pantry for additional food prep and service
- Owner's Retreat
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Supersized laundry space
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Sun Room
- Optional finished or unfinished basement
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- 3 or more car garages
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Detroit
Canton is a busy suburb home to many residential areas as well as shopping and business. It’s very large and active school district makes Canton a favorite place for families.
This small community is the northern outskirts of the Detroit suburbs offers easy access to I-75. The Village of Clarkston is a lovely downtown area with charming shops and restaurants.
You’ll find quiet, comfortable neighborhoods, desirable schools and more than 600 acres of public parks in Farmington Hills. Exceptional recreational programs are offered for all ages.
Farmington Hills Communities
Grand Blanc is located amidst gently rolling hills about an hour north of Detroit. The city offers both public and private golf courses and is known for its desirable school district.
Grand Blanc Communities
Howell is known for the Michigan Balloonfest Challenge, an annual hot air balloon festival.
Lyon Township boasts an attractive business climate which is matched by its historic rural character, scenic charm, residential appeal and abundant recreational resources.
Novi is a thriving shopping destination due to Twelve Oaks Mall and the large number of retailers in the area. Quality schools and a wide variety of services draw residents to Novi.
Orion Township Communities
Things to Do
- The Detroit Zoo
- Detroit Historical Museum
- The Henry Ford museum & Greenfield Village
- Ford Rouge Plant Tour
- Comerica Park (Detroit Tigers)
- Ford Field (Detroit Lions)
- Joe Louis Arena (Detroit Red Wings)
- Hart Plaza
- Twelve Oaks Mall
- Birch Run Outlets
- America’s Thanksgiving Day Parade