There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Pulte communities in Indianapolis are built in desirable school districts, close to shopping, entertainment venues and renowned medical facilities. The “Circle City” is home to several Universities (Butler, University of Indianapolis, Marian University, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis) providing higher education as well as excellent employment opportunities. Known as the amateur sports capital of the world, Pulte residents in Indianapolis can enjoy both amateur and pro spectator sports, including the Indians (AAA Baseball), Indianapolis Colts (NFL) and Indiana Pacers (NBA), and of course the Indy 500. Indianapolis is described as perfectly sized: a bustling but manageable city with plenty to do.
Pulte Homes in Indianapolis
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Butler's pantry for additional food prep and service
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Supersized laundry space
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Sun Room
- Hearth Room (living area surrounded by a hearth or fireplace)
- Optional finished or unfinished basement
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Outdoor living (fireplace, fire-pit or BBQ)
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- Gladiator® GarageWorks packages for a custom-organized garage
- 3 or more car garages
- Private yard
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Indianapolis
The low crime rate, strong economy and notable schools in Brownsburg make this town a great place to live and raise a family.
Carmel is one of the fastest growing cities in Indiana. Just north of Indianapolis, Carmel is a dynamic city with notable schools, thriving businesses and family-oriented neighborhoods.
Fishers is a family-friend community offering a winning combination of affordable housing, access to the big city and notable schools.
Westfield is gaining national attention as a growing community just 20 miles north of Indianapolis. Residents are drawn to the strong economy and quality school system.
Things to Do
- Indianapolis Museum of Art (famous “Love” sculpture in front)
- OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
- Carmel arts district
- Fountain Square
- White River Park
- Murat Theatre (music/theatre venue)
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Indianapolis Zoo (aquarium and botanical garden)