There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
The Chicago area provides a multitude of employment opportunities, world-class amenities, shopping, dining, theatre, art and museums for Pulte residents. Chicagoans love their sports teams and support 7 major professional franchises. Home to elite universities and private colleges (DePaul, Northwestern, Loyola, Columbia College to name a few), Pulte residents in Chicago enjoy all of the associated cultural activities as well as renowned hospitals and medical facilities. Pulte communities in Illinois are located in sought-after neighborhoods with desirable schools and easy access to all that the downtown Chicago area has to offer, including sailing on Lake Michigan or sunbathing on the beach. The Windy City is known for solid mid-western values and offers something for everyone.
Pulte Homes in Chicago
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Butler's pantry for additional food prep and service
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Supersized laundry space
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Sun Room
- Optional finished or unfinished basement
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- Gladiator® GarageWorks packages for a custom-organized garage
- 3 or more car garages
- Private yard
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Chicago
Burr Ridge has blended local shopping and quality office parks into a natural setting. This well-balanced community has one of the lowest tax rates in DuPage County.
Burr Ridge Communities
Originally settled as a working-man’s town, Carpentersville remains a place with home-town values where residents still gather on Main Street.
Elgin is located 40 miles northwest of Chicago on the Fox River. This city is known for its historic architecture and landmarks from the Victorian Era.
Elmhurst is a suburb of Chicago. Elmhurst is home to some notable organizations that have been a fixture of the community for many years.
Glenview is comprised of several diverse neighborhoods from historic districts and park districts and community centers to The Wagner Farm.
Downtown Oswego is home to historic buildings as well as shops and restaurants. A beautiful streetscape includes brick pavers, landscaping and decorative streetlights and benches.
Plainfield is a bustling village located 35 miles southwest of Chicago. The heart of the downtown area boasts a wide array of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
Yorkville is a community with a downtown area on the Fox River. Yorkville is known for its small-town charm, lovely parks, variety of recreational facilities and hometown pride.
Things to Do
- Wrigley Field
- Navy Pier
- John Hancock Observatory
- Magnificent Mile (shopping, dining)
- Lake Michigan
- Millennium Park
- Museum of Natural History
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Adler Planetarium
- Shedd Aquarium
- Field Museum
- Soldier Field
- US Cellular Field
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Willis Tower
- Art Institute of Chicago
- United Center