There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Atlanta is attractive to many Fortune 500 companies and is home to many young professionals who take advantage of the rich employment opportunities. Pulte residents in the Atlanta area have a direct route almost anywhere in the world because of the close proximity to the largest international airport, Hartfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Atlanta offers something for everyone, from sporting events to historic districts, fine dining, low cost of living and southern hospitality to boot! Atlanta residents enjoy walk-able historic neighborhoods and areas with small shops and restaurants as well as all of the cultural activities you’d expect from this major metropolitan area: opera, theatre, ballet, art museums and more. An urban lifestyle just 1.5 hours from the mountains and 4+ hours to the ocean with mild weather year round makes Atlanta a very attractive place to live.
Pulte Homes in Atlanta
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Sun Room
- Optional finished or unfinished basement
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- 3 or more car garages
- Brick interior wall options
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Atlanta
The historic downtown district of Alpharetta maintains its small-town appeal. Diverse shopping options and an amazing array of restaurants and activities can be found in Alpharetta.
Atlanta offers walk-able historic neighborhoods with small shops and restaurants as well as all of the cultural activities, attractions and services you’d expect from a major metropolitan area.
Once known for its denim products, Canton is enjoying an economic boom. Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Canton has a rich heritage.
Johns Creek Communities
Lilburn is a small town with a big difference. Interesting restaurants and shops have revitalized the Old Town district which has been dubbed “A Slice of History”.
One of Georgia's most populous cities, Marietta is just 15 miles from Atlanta. Marietta has been deemed an All-America City by the National Civic League.
Smyrna is 10 miles NW of Atlanta and is an integral part of the Metro Atlanta area. Smyrna is known as the Jonquil City for the thousands of jonquils that grow along the streets in the spring.
Things to Do
- Georgia Aquarium
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Georgia Dome (Atlanta Falcons & Hawks play here)
- Philips Arena (concerts, shows)
- Turner Field (Braves baseball stadium)
- Grant Park (historic neighborhood)
- Woodruff Arts Theatre
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Cobb Energy Center (home to Atlanta Opera & the Atlanta Ballet, live shows)
- Verizon Amphitheatre (concerts north of Atlanta)
- Gwinnett Arena (concerts & live performances)
- Chastain Amphitheatre
- Dogwood Festival (outdoor festival)
- Atlanta Convention Center