There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
The Palm Beach population is a combination of retirees, working professionals and young families. Pulte residents in the Palm Beach area enjoy safe, well-maintained communities near desirable schools, walking parks, unique stores, restaurants and other amenities. The area is known for its beaches, world-class shopping, equestrian and polo events. From spring training camps to art and music festivals to spectacular beaches, the Palm Beach area offers a wide variety of activities for Pulte residents.
Pulte Homes in Palm Beach Region
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested™ home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Outdoor living (fireplace, fire-pit or BBQ)
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- 3 or more car garages
- Private yard
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Palm Beach Region
This lovely town in Palm Beach County considers the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse as its most notable landmark. Jupiter is the northernmost suburb of the Miami Metropolitan area.
People are drawn to the coastal city of Lake Worth for its individualistic style, historic structures, hip downtown and distinctive residential neighborhoods.
Lake Worth Communities
Things to Do
- Worth Avenue
- Busch Wildlife Center
- Mizner Park
- DuBois Park
- City Place
- Jupiter Inlet
- Arti-Gras (annual art event)
- Florida Marlins Spring Training camp
- St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training Camp