There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Pulte communities in Orlando are inland but residents are just an hour away from a beach on either the Gulf of Mexico or the Atlantic Ocean. Tourism is the major industry in Orlando, offering a multitude of theme parks, golf courses, entertainment and other activities for residents and tourists. Orlando is one of two cities in the world building a “Medical City” comprised of universities, medical research facilities and hospitals, offering employment opportunities as well as medical care. Orlando communities host farmers markets, holiday celebrations and many festivals and cultural events to keep the local residents engaged. With an average temperature of 84 degrees, those who are living and working in Orlando enjoy year-round outdoor activities. Close to major toll expressways and three airports, travel to and from the Orlando area is a breeze.
Pulte Homes in Orlando
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Glass accordion sliding doors let the outside in
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Outdoor living (fireplace, fire-pit or BBQ)
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- 3 or more car garages
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Orlando
Located in one of the fastest-growing areas just 20 minutes from Orlando, Casselberry is located in Seminole county and known for its family friendly activities, parks, and desirable schools.
Things to Do
- Disney World
- Universal Studios
- Sea World Orlando
- Hard Rock Live
- House of Blues
- Amway Center (Orlando Magic – NBA)
- Spring training for Atlanta Braves