Goose Creek Village featured in The Washington Post
Goose Creek Village seeks to put owners on top of the world.
- Community Sold Out
- Steps from Goose Creek Village Town Center
- 1 mile from Dulles Greenway
- 55 acres of wooded preserve
- 3 miles from Route 7
- Highest point in Eastern Loudoun County
- Full brick or brick/stone elevations
- On-site 24-hr Harris Teeter grocery store
- On-site Walgreens Pharmacy
- Clubhouse and swimming pool
- Park with gazebo
- Tot lots
About the Area
Ashburn is located 30 miles northwest of Washington, D.C., and is within the Dulles Technology Corridor. It is home to many high-tech businesses such as Verizon Business, Wikimedia Foundation, and Telos
Culture / Entertainment
Head over to Alamo Drafthouse in One Loudun to see the newest movies, or venture only 30 miles in to DC to take in the sites and museums!
Goose Creek Village is less than 5 miles away from Inova Loudoun Hospital, Ashburn Walk-In and Primary Care, and Broadlands Family Practice
Head over to Trailside Park to play ball, or let the kids run around the playground. There is also a connector to the 45 mile long W&OD trail for joggers, bikers, and power- walkers! Goose Creek Golf Club, and The Golf Club at Lansdowne are both only a few miles away
Students in the Goose Creek Neighborhood attend Loudoun County Public Schools. Loudon Country Day, Ha'penny Montessori, County Christian, and the Virginia Academy are also close by
Loudoun County Public Schools
- Belmont Station Elem.
- Trailside Middle
- Stone Bridge High
The community is located within Goose Creek Village, which has a Harris Teeter, 5 restaurants, a hair salon and yoga studio. It is also convenient to Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets, and Village at Leesburg outdoor mall
Goose Creek Village is only 10 miles away from Dulles International Airport. For residents commuting into the city- a park and ride + Loudon Commuter Bus stop is located right next to the community
- From Rte 28 Northbound:
- From Rte 28 northbound, exit Waxpool Rd to Ashburn (exit is on the left).
- Proceed 5 miles (Waxpool Rd becomes Ashburn Farm Pkwy).
- Turn right onto Belmont Ridge Rd.
- Go one block to left on Hay Rd. Turn right onto Maitland Terr.
- Parallel parking available on Maitland Terrace across from open space. Follow sidewalk to Saratoga model.
- From Rte 7 Westbound:
- From Rte 7 westbound, turn left onto Belmont Ridge Rd.
- Proceed 3 miles and turn right onto Hay Rd.
- Turn right onto Maitland Terrace to parallel parking area across from open space. Follow sidewalk to Saratoga model.