- Starting from $369,769
- 1,777 Square Feet
- 2 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Story Home
- Solar Included
- The Only LEED Certified Community
- Resident-Exclusive Neighborhood Pool and Park
- Summerlin Master-Plan in West Park Village
- Clark County School District
- Near 215 Beltway accesses Summerlin Parkway, Interstate 15 and US 95
- Near Red Rock National Conservation Area
- 15 Miles from Las Vegas Strip
About the Area
This is the place to live if you enjoy the great outdoors! Climbers, hikers, photographers, and naturalists flock to the Red Rock National Conservation Area to take in the colorful scenery that surrounds Summerlin. This grand and glorious world unto itself offers everything from yoga studios to art classes to pop concerts and jazz festivals. When bright lights beckon, the bustling Las Vegas Strip is just 15 miles away.
Excellent medical facilities include the Summerlin Hospital Medical Center and the Nevada Cancer Institute in Las Vegas.
The Summerlin community offers more than 100 neighborhood and village parks including Summerlin Center Community Park and the Village Green Park where you can spend the day hiking, biking, picnicking, and exploring. The Mt. Charleston Recreation Area offers walking trails, camping, lodging, restaurants, skiing, and more. This is a golfer’s paradise with nine world-class courses including the Red Rock Country Club right in the community. This is such a fun place to live! The Summerlin master-plan and surrounding area offers an abundance of cultural centers and name entertainment. This is home to the Hills Center Amphitheater, Nevada Ballet Theater, the Performing Arts Center, and the Summerlin Library. You’ll find a savory variety of taverns and restaurants in the village, ranging from vineyard chic to Tex-Mex heaven. Definitely plan on regular visits to the Cheesecake Factory, Kona Grill, Mimi’s Café, P.F. Chang’s, The Melting Pot, and Nora’s Wine Bar. Named by Conde Naste Traveler as one of the best new hotels in the world, Summerlin’s Red Rock Resort Spa and Casino is the place to go when you want to be pampered or entertained.
The Summerlin master-plan, located in the Clark County School District, offers a variety of public and private schools. You also are close to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and the College of Southern Nevada.
The Summerlin master-plan and surrounding area offers an abundance of places to search for bargains or indulge in little luxuries. The Canyon Pointe, Pueblo Center, and South Square shopping centers are just a few of the places where you can hit the bookstores, coffee shops, and wireless cafes. You’ll find everything nearby-from Costco and Lowe’s to the Gap and Banana Republic.
The 215 Beltway provides convenient access to Summerlin Parkway, Interstate 15, and US 95.
Utility companies serving this community include: Call COX today for Digital Video, Internet and Telephone! (702-938-3538)
- From the 215 Beltway:
- Take the 215 Beltway to Charleston Blvd.
- Exit West
- Turn left onto Plaza Centre
- Turn left at the first round-about onto Sagemont Drive
- Continue straight through the second round-about onto Cape Cod Landing
- Villa Trieste will be on your left
- From Henderson and Southwest Las Vegas:
- Take the 215 Beltway to Sahara
- Exit Sahara and continue through the stop light to Summerlin Centre Pkwy
- Turn left onto Summerlin Centre Pkwy
- Make a left at the round-about onto Cape Cod Landing
- Turn left into Villa Trieste