About the Area
You couldn’t pick a better location! At The Club at Madeira Canyon you’ll be just minutes away from the best in shopping, dining, entertainment, and gaming. And if you love the outdoors, Lake Mead offers boating, fishing, camping, hiking, and much more.
Culture / Entertainment
You won’t have to go far to find world-class entertainment. The brand new M Resort and Casino is within close proximity, offering fabulous dining, a luxurious spa and and great entertainment for a fun night out. Green Valley Ranch Resort, Spa and Casino is also nearby offering more dining options, world-class spa, movie theater, night clubs and excellent shopping at the outdoor District at Green Valley Ranch. There are numerous other entertainment venues in and around the area, including the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip, which is a mere 18 miles away.
When a medical need arises, the St. Rose Dominican Hospital–Siena Campus is located in nearby Henderson.
The Madeira Canyon master plan features the brand new Madeira Canyon Park, featuring lighted sports courts and fields, picnic areas, horseshoe pits, a water play area, and more. When you want to hit the links you can choose from a number of courses including Revere Golf Club in Anthem, Dragon Ridge, or The Legacy Golf Club in Henderson. The Lake Mead National Recreational Area and Mt. Charleston Recreation areas offer even more options for exercise and fresh air, including boating, camping, fishing, hiking, picnicking, and skiing. Into mountain biking or rock climbing? Then stop in at the Red Rock Canyon visitor’s center to see everything you can do there. Additionally, the surrounding area offers numerous parks, including Esselmont Park within the adjacent Anthem Highlands community.
The Club at Madeira Canyon is in the Clark County School District. The Clark County School District web site has information about public schools in the area. Las Vegas is home to several private schools including University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) and College of Southern Nevada (CSN), with locations around the Las Vegas valley.
When it comes time to shop, Anthem Highlands Shopping Center features an Albertson’s Shopping Center, and numerous conveniences and eateries. Also nearby are several large retailers including Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Target and K-Mart, as well as specialty shops and a variety of restaurants. A short distance from Anthem you’ll find additional shopping at the Galleria Mall and The District at Green Valley Ranch.
When you need to get out and about, contact TC Southern Nevada.
Utility companies serving this community include: • Call COX today for Digital Video, Internet and Telephone! (702-938-3538)
- From the Las Vegas Strip:
- Take I-15 South to the 215 Beltway East
- Exit on Eastern Ave and head South
- Bear left onto Anthem Pkwy
- Turn left on Bicentennial, then left on Anthem Highlands Dr
- Turn left on Democracy and continue through the Madeira Canyon entry
- Turn right at the roundabout at Canyon Retreat
- Upon entering through the guard gate, turn right on Josephine Drive
- Turn right on Saint Dizier Drive and the sales office is on the right
- From Summerlin
- Take the 215 W
- Take Exit 12 A to merge onto the I-15 S toward Los Angeles
- Take Exit 27 for Nevada 146 toward Henderson/Lake Mead
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for St. Rose Parkway
- Turn left onto St. Rose Parkway
- Turn right onto S Las Vegas Blvd
- Take the 1st left onto Volunteer Blvd
- Turn right onto Via Inspirada
- Via Inspirada turns slightly left and becomes Bicentennial Pkwy
- Turn right onto Anthem Highlands Dr.
- Turn left onto Democracy Dr.
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Canyon Retreat Dr.
- Check-in at the guard's gate