- Small, Quaint Community
- Homesite Premiums from $8,000 to $11,000
- Low HOA fees
- A-Rated Palm Beach County Schools
- Minutes from the Beach, Shopping, Dining and A Wide Array of Palm Beach Activities and Attractions
- Ideally Located Between Wellington and Boynton Beach
- No Homes in Front or Behind Each Other
- 5 Minutes from The Florida Turnpike
About the Area
History buffs will enjoy touring the many museums and gardens located throughout Palm Beach County, including the: Loxahatchee River Historical Museum and Jupiter Lighthouse, S.D. Spady Museum, Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, Norton Museum of Art, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens, Bink Glisson Historical Museum, American Orchid Society Visitors Center and Botanical Garden, Mounts Botanical Garden, and the Burt Reynolds Museum.The South Florida Fairgrounds is home of the South Florida Fair and Exposition, an annual 17-day event held in late January.Lion Country Safari, located on Southern Boulevard near Wellington, is one of the oldest and most popular tourist attractions in the county, offering close-up views of wild animals from other continents.
Culture / Entertainment
Palm Beach County offers a multitude of cultural attractions such as classical concerts, live theater, opera and ballet. Venues include the Royal Poinciana Playhouse, Delray Beach Playhouse, Watson B. Duncan Theater, Dolly Hand Cultural Arts Center, Florida Ballet, and the Palm Beach Opera. The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts in West Palm Beach provides some of the finest professional cultural productions anywhere in South Florida, while the Cruzan Amphitheatre draws big-name pop, rock and country performers.
Whenever you need medical assistance, you'll rest easier knowing it’s close by. You can choose from Wellington Regional Medical Center or JFK Medical Center.
The Palm Beach area offers a wide range of quality athletic programs to meet the diverse needs of adults and youths in the community. The Wellington Community Center is a large, multi-use facility with over 28,000 square feet available for residents to rent for various functions, including meetings and receptions. The center offers programs for all ages, including special senior activities. There are also several golf courses and beaches throughout the area.
Oak Haven is located in the highly rated Palm Beach County school district.
Whether you're searching for something for you new home, or simply browsing, you have a lot of great choices. The Mall at Wellington Green, as well as many other shopping centers are all minutes away.
There are a number of ways to get in and out of the Palm Beach area. Palm Beach International Airport, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Palm Tran, Greyhound, and Amtrak all provide transportation service in this area.
- From the South
- Take the Florida Turnpike to Exit 86 - FL-804/Boynton Beach Blvd.
- Head West on Boynton Beach Blvd.
- Turn right onto State Highway 7 N/US-441 N.
- Oak Haven will be on your right.
- From the North
- Take the Florida Turnpike to Exit 93 toward FL-802 W/Lake Worth Rd
- Turn left onto FL-802 W/Lake Worth Rd and head West
- Turn left onto FL-7 S/US-441 S
- Oak Haven will be on your left in about 3.8 miles