Vizcaya is currently sold out!
Vizcaya is currently sold out, for more information on our other Jacksonville Pulte Homes communities please visit our pulte.com/jacksonville site.
- Mediterranean-Inspired Architecture
- 4 Miles From The Atlantic Surf
- Low Maintenance Living
- 15 Miles From Downtown Jacksonville
- 10 Minutes to St. John's Town Center
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Schools – Chet’s Creek Elementary, Kernan Middle And Atlantic Coast High
- Near Mayo Clinic, Landstar, Vistakon, Merrill Lynch, Blue Cross And Blue Shield
About the Area
Located just four miles from the Atlantic Ocean, and close to downtown Jacksonville, this area is rich with cultural, recreational and entertainment opportunities. As such, it attracts a diverse population ranging from college students and professional athletes to business people and retirees.
Culture / Entertainment
The area is home to an abundance of fine dining. From fresh seafood and southern-fried chicken to sushi, steak or barbecue, Jacksonville has a restaurant to satisfy every taste.
Jacksonville's sunny climate suits year-round sports and recreational activities. Mild winters, a pleasant spring and fall, and warm summers are ideal for outdoor activities like golf, tennis, boating, and sporting events. And, with the St. Johns River just downtown and the Atlantic Ocean spanning miles of coastline, beach combing, surfing, and swimming are always an option too.
- From I-95:
- Head East on J. Turner Butler Blvd
- Exit at Hodges Blvd
- Go North on Hodges Blvd for just under 2 miles
- Vizcaya will be on your left
- Once you have passed the gates, make a right
- Follow the signs to the sales office, on your left