- Starting from $221,990
- 2,446 Square Feet
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Story Home
- Convenient Brandon Location
- 50'-70' Home Sites
- 2 or 3-Car Garages
- 63 Planned Home Sites
- Passive Park Amenity
- No CDD Community
- Easy Access to Crosstown, I-75, I-4 and I-275
- Neighborhood Color Palette by a Professional Designer
- Concrete Driveways and Sidewalks
- Neighborhood Street Lights Throughout
- St. Augustine Grass in Front and Side Yard
- Hillsborough County Water and Sewer Systems
- Close Proximity to Brandon Town Center
- 5 Home Designs to Choose From
- Picnic Table and Grill Area
- Nearby Restaurants & Grocery Stores
About the Area
Bonvida is located less than 30 minutes from downtown Tampa in Valrico. This desirable location offers the convenience of being just a short drive away from area attractions, shopping, schools, hospitals and the city.
Bonvida is located less than four miles from Brandon Regional Hospital.
The schools associated with the Bonvida area are in the Hillsborough County School District and include Valrico Elementary, Mann Middle School, and Brandon High School.
Hillsborough County School District
- Brandon High School
- Mann Middle School
- Valrico Elementary School
Bonvida is 10 minutes from one of the largest malls in all of Tampa Bay - Brandon Westfield Mall. You will also find countless other stores, boutiques, shopping plazas and more in the area just for your shopping pleasure.
- From I-75 N:
- Take I-75 N to exit 257 to merge onto FL-60 E/W Brandon Blvd.
- Keep right onto FL-60 E/W Brandon Blvd and follow for 4 1/2 miles.
- Turn left onto N. Valrico Rd. for approx. 1 1/2 miles and Bonvida will be on your right.
- From I-4 E:
- Take I-4 E to exit 14 onto McIntosh Rd.
- Turn left on McIntosh Rd. for approx. 2 miles
- Turn right onto FL-574 W/E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd for ½ mile
- Take the 1st left onto N Valrico Rd and Bonvida will be on your left in approx. 2 miles