- Spectacular Views of the Catalina Mountains
- Close to Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
- Located Within the Highly Rated Amphitheater School District
- Within Walking Distance of the Tucson Foothills Mall
- Starting from $266,990
- 1,997 Square Feet
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Story Home
Life Tested® Living Spaces
- Open, functional living areas ideal for entertaining and everyday life
- No wasted space typically found in older homes
- More usable space where you spend the most time
The photographs and video depict features and designs that may not be available on all homes or that may be available for an additional cost.
Limited Time Offer: Up To $22,875* Off Quick-Move-In Homes!
Only 2 homes remain. Call today to learn more about these final opportunities and don't miss out on our limited time offer of up to $22,875* off quick move-in homes.Call today to learn more.
About the Area
La Cholla Vista is located in Northwest Tucson and offers spectacular views of Pusch Ridge, the most prominant feature of the Santa Catalina Mountains. The neighborhood is conveniently located and close to all Tucson has to offer, including shopping, dining and entertainment. It is highly accessible and offers short commute times to the area's strongest job corridors in downtown Tucson.
La Cholla Vista is located within a mile of the Omni Tucson National Resort which offers a world class golf course, fine dining and award winning spa services.
La Cholla Vista is located in the exemplary Amphitheater School District, home to Mesa Verde Elementary, Lawrence W Cross Middle School, and Canyon Del Oro High School. For higher education, the University of Arizona is nearby.
Amphitheater Unified District
- Mesa Verde Elementary School
- Lawrence W Cross Middle School
- Canyon Del Oro High School
Whether you need groceries, some towels for your new home, or school clothes for the children, you're close to great shopping. Tucson Foothills Mall is within walking distance and offers 90 stores, 8 restaurants, and a 15 screen movie theater.
- From the North
- Take the I-10 E to exit 246 toward Cortaro Rd.
- Turn left onto Cortaro Rd.
- Continue onto W Cortaro Farms Rd.
- Continue straight on W Magee Rd.
- Destination will be on the left
- From the South
- Take I-10 W to exit 248 for Ina Rd
- Merge onto I-10 Frontage Rd. W
- Turn right onto W Ina Rd
- Turn left onto N La Cholla Blvd
- Turn right onto W Magee Rd.
- Destination is on the left